We are dedicated to building solutions that empower less-than-truckload carriers to achieve comprehensive operational productivity, facilitate smart data-driven business decisions and connect carriers to their supply chain, financial and other business services.
ROADVISION’S MISSION STATEMENT
- Deliver the highest quality less-than-truckload software and services
- Transform innovative technology into incorporated turnkey solutions
Our motto: Make it easier, faster, better.
- Always treat people like human beings
- Cultivate long-term relationships
- Collaborate with an open mind, and hear diverse perspectives to explore new ideas
- Do more with less, produce resourceful solutions
- Hold uncompromisingly high standards
- Never sacrifice long-term value for short-term results
- Evolve with change and learn from the past
In 1894 Charles A. Cross and Charles Abbott founded the Cross-Abbott Company, a small grocery wholesaler in White River Junction, Vermont. Fast-forward seventy years—the Cross-Abbott Company is now the most sophisticated wholesale and retail food distribution business in New England.
It’s 1965, A. Wallace Cunningham, Sr., President of Cross-Abbott, recognizes technology will be the engine that powers opportunity. A visionary, A.W. purchases one of the first mainframe computers in North America, and Computac, Inc. is born. Located in West Lebanon, NH, Computac, Inc. focuses on offering time-sharing and data processing services to local wholesale and retail businesses on its mainframe.
As technology expands and evolves so does Computac, Inc.; they transition from developing applications to producing software for inventory control, distribution, and logistics throughout the Americas. Then in 1997, Computac, Inc. launches Roadvision Systems. Now over two decades later, Roadvision Systems is the new standard for less-than-truckload carrier software.
Over a century later, the small grocery company that began by employing shelf stockers and clerks now employs enterprise architects and network engineers. We have a proven history of evolving with technology.
Roadvision Systems is a Computac, Inc. Company
North American Headquarters
162 North Main Street
West Lebanon, NH 03784
Phone: (603) 298-5721